Merck Animal Health is a global leader in the research, development, manufacturing and sale of veterinary medicines. Merck Animal Health is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science. BRD Report: From the Fence Post is an educational blog on bovine respiratory disease (BRD) prevention, treatment and management. Its purpose is to provide the cattle industry with timely and relevant information, helping producers big and small, as well as veterinarians, better manage their operations.
The recommendations and viewpoints communicated on From the Fence Post reflect observations and views of Merck Animal Health veterinarians, guest bloggers and animal health experts. All content has been reviewed and approved by Merck Animal Health prior to posting. Blog posts may not reflect the views of Merck Animal Health as a company.
From the Fence Post encourages blog feedback and comments. The following are commenting guidelines that will be enforced by Merck Animal Health and its agency partners.
- All comments made on BRD Report: From the Fence Post will be moderated. Blog moderators have the right to edit or delete comments at any time to keep in line with industry relevance and Merck Animal Health’s cattle business unit.
- Approved comments will be posted within business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Friday.
- In order to keep the conversation relevant to the cattle industry, comments that do not directly reflect the subject matter or area of focus will not be allowed. This includes solicitations and agenda items.
- Any comments that contain menace, threats, profanity, vulgarity, inarticulateness, solicitations and/or commercial promotion of products and/or services will be immediately deleted.
- Please do not post full articles, article abstracts or publication links from other sites. Doing so could be a violation of copyright laws.